Jeep JLU Full Length Platform Roof Rack
* Installed Rack size: Length 89.5", Width 51.25", Height: 4.25"
* 600lb static load capacity
* 400lb on road capacity
* 200lb off road capacity - we do not recommend hardcore rock crawling or any other hardcore off road activities with ANY weight on the roof of your vehicle
* Easy installation and does not require drilling or vehicle modifications
* Rain Gutter Mounts attach seamlessly to rain gutters and are easily removable for long or short term installations
* Perfect for a Roof Top Tent
* Includes low profile Air Dam to reduce wind noise on the highway
* Welded one-piece platform for added strength and durability
* Constructed using 11-gauge steel with 1-1/4" round tube and 1" square crossbars
* Most universal style mounts are compatible with the 1" cross bars
* Compatible with Warrior Platform Accessories including; QuickLatch Mounts, MOD Box, Platform Off-Road Jack Mount, No-Drill Spare Tire Mount and Awning Brackets
* May not be compatible with 2021 Rubicon 392 or 4Xe models
* For California residents: Proposition 65 Warning
NOTICE TO THE CONSUMER
The design of this rack (P/N 10908) is intended to allow for a bolt-on installation and makes use of the integrated OEM rain gutters in the Jeep JLU hard top for mounting. As such, the OEM rain gutters built into the hard top support the weight of the roof rack and the cargo being carried.
While we have performed significant static load testing with this rack installed on a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU we have been unable to collect any conclusive data from FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) that would indicate how continued loading and fatigue may affect the rain gutter over time. We have no reason to believe that proper or reasonable use of this rack system would cause damage to OEM rain gutters or hard top, but we cannot guarantee that under some circumstances the rain gutters or hard top will not fail. A number of external factors (temperature fluctuation, manufacturing variance, UV exposure, improper use, overloading, extreme vibration/jostling, etc.) may contribute to the potential fatigue failure of the OEM rain gutters. These factors are outside of our control and are the responsibility of the user. Warrior Products cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle, rack, rain gutters, hard top or other property.
Warrior Products provides weight ratings for our roof racks (including P/N 10908), which are intended to be general guidelines for our customers to use when selecting a rack system for their vehicle. These numbers are not intended to be the absolute limit of the product nor should they be the only factor considered when selecting a rack system. Use common sense when selecting a roof rack for your vehicle, when loading cargo onto your rack and while driving with a loaded rack. A loaded roof rack will change vehicle characteristics, aerodynamics, handling, center of gravity, etc.
Static: Maximum recommended load (evenly distributed) while the vehicle is stationary or parked, on level ground.
On-Road: Maximum recommended load (evenly distributed) while the vehicle is in motion under normal driving conditions. Under any driving conditions, properly distributing and securing the load will have a major impact on the performance of your vehicle and your rack.
Off-Road: Maximum recommended load (evenly distributed) while the vehicle is being used in off-road conditions. The intent of this rating is to provide a guideline for customers who will be taking their vehicle on easy to moderate trails or gravel roads for short periods of time. This rating is not intended to cover extreme or hardcore use such as rock crawling. Take extra care while traveling off-road with a loaded roof rack. Reduce speed, limit the amount of time off-road and be aware of weight shifting suddenly.
LED LIGHT BARS:
The below BajaDesigns LED Light Bars fit this Platform Rack when mounted to the front corner plates, straddling the center gap. Other sizes, styles and brands of lights can fit as well, but the below lights have been confirmed using dimensions from the manufacturer to be compatible with our Platform Racks.
- S8 LED Light Bar (20” – 40”)
- OnX6 LED Light Bars (20” – 40”)
- OnX6 Arced LED Light Bars (30 - 40”)
LED AUXILIARY LIGHTING:
The below BajaDesigns LED Lights can be mounted in various locations on our Platform Racks, including the front or rear corner plates, mounting buckets, or to the outer 1-1/4” round tube.
- S1 LED and Laser Auxiliary Lights
- S2 LED Auxiliary Lights
- Squadron Series Auxiliary LED Lights
- XL LED Auxiliary Lights
- LED Auxiliary Lights
- LP6 LED Auxiliary Lights
- LP9 LED Auxiliary Lights