Toyota FJ Cruiser Platform Roof Rack (Half Rack)
* Warrior’s heavy-duty FJ Cruiser Platform Half Rack features a low design, 3" lower than the factory rack, to help those with clearance problems.
* Strong and durable, this rack uses the factory mounting points and can hold up to 750 lbs. PLEASE NOTE: Although this rack can support 750lbs., the actual FJ Cruiser roof may not be able to support 750lbs. depending on load distribution.
* Mounting points are constructed from 11 gauge steel with a black powder-coat finish and attach to the existing mounting holes
* Hardware included.
* The outer round tube around the perimeter of the rack measures 1-1/4" while the square crossbars measure 1"
* Dimensions measure at 57.5" Long, 51.25" wide, and 5" high
* Weight of rack is 82 lbs
* The Warrior Platform Half Rack is designed to directly accept “Universal Mount” aftermarket cargo and sport accessories without the need for additional towers and crossbars or adapters. The #3830 Warrior Platform Half Rack crossbars are 1” square on 8” centers (there is a 7” space between bars). This incremental 8” crossbar spacing should provide the necessary “Crossbar Spread” for most aftermarket bike, boat, ski, and cargo accessories. Please be mindful of any accessories such as some cargo boxes, or large boat mounts that drop down and occupy space between the crossbars as this will cause an interference condition.
* The optional Off-Road Jack Mount, Shovel & Axe Mount, and Spare Tire Carrier are sold separately and also feature low-design mounting points.
* Warrior Recommends not exceeding the following weights:
Stationary: 600 lbs
On-Road: 400 lbs
Off-Road: 150 lbs
* For California residents: Proposition 65 Warning
NOTICE TO THE CONSUMER - WEIGHT RATINGS:
Warrior Products provides weight ratings for many of our roof rack systems, which are intended to be general guidelines for our customers to use when selecting a rack system for their vehicle. These numbers are not intended to be the absolute limit of the product nor should they be the only factor considered when selecting a rack system. Use common sense when selecting a roof rack for your vehicle, when loading cargo onto your rack and while driving with a loaded rack. A loaded roof rack will change vehicle characteristics, aerodynamics, handling, center of gravity, etc.
Static: Maximum recommended load (evenly distributed) while the vehicle is stationary or parked, on level ground.
On-Road: Maximum recommended load (evenly distributed) while the vehicle is in motion under normal driving conditions. Under any driving conditions, properly distributing and securing the load will have a major impact on the performance of your vehicle and your rack.
Off-Road: Maximum recommended load (evenly distributed) while the vehicle is being used in off-road conditions. The intent of this rating is to provide a guideline for customers who will be taking their vehicle on easy to moderate trails or gravel roads for short periods of time. This rating is not intended to cover extreme or hardcore use such as rock crawling. Take extra care while traveling off-road with a loaded roof rack. Reduce speed, limit the amount of time off-road and be aware of weight shifting suddenly.
LED LIGHT BARS:
The below BajaDesigns LED Light Bars fit this Platform Rack when mounted to the front corner plates, straddling the center gap. Other sizes, styles and brands of lights can fit as well, but the below lights have been confirmed using dimensions from the manufacturer to be compatible with our Platform Racks.
- S8 LED Light Bar (20” – 40”)
- OnX6 LED Light Bars (20” – 40”)
- OnX6 Arced LED Light Bars (30 - 40”)
LED AUXILIARY LIGHTING:
The below BajaDesigns LED Lights can be mounted in various locations on our Platform Racks, including the front or rear corner plates, mounting buckets, or to the outer 1-1/4” round tube.
- S1 LED and Laser Auxiliary Lights
- S2 LED Auxiliary Lights
- Squadron Series Auxiliary LED Lights
- XL LED Auxiliary Lights
- LED Auxiliary Lights
- LP6 LED Auxiliary Lights
- LP9 LED Auxiliary Lights